GADD Dashboard Builder & Server
Here are videos and exercises of the GADD Dashboard Builder. Please also see the whitepapers.
GADD Dashboard Exercises
- Exercise A. Start with below vidoes and check the content of the whitepapers that cover how to create and publish dashboards and how to set up and manage GADD Dashboard Server.
- Exercise B. Use the samples included in the GADD Dashboard Express installation package. See whitepaper documents; How to create dashboards (pdf) and how to use samples included (pdf) and this demo site.
- Exercise C. Read the exercise guide here and download exercises including needed data here. Included in these excersises are; Use SQL Server, Create dashboards, Set up Dashboard Server site, User login, Hidden parameters, Translation, Tips, tricks and more. When you are completed it will look like this.
View videos how to use a dashboard via web browser.
- GADD Dashboard Portal, Dasboards collection published on web site portal (2 min)
- How to use a dashboard via web browser. How to; Filter, drill-down, define data selection, export to MS Excel. (2 min)
GADD Dashboard Express, Builder tutorial
These videos show new features in latest release:
- Custom colors and new filter elements. Customize colours used in charts and pies. New filter elements to create tree view, combo box or list box. (3 min)
- New Group elements and grid with adjustment. Customize layout and filter interaction inside and outside the group. Column width in Grid. (3 min)
These videos introduces you to the basic features:
- Dashboard Sample 1. How to; Grid, Pie, Open, Data Items Values & Arguments, Duplicate Pie, Master Filter, Format Columns, Edit Names, Preview. (2 min)
- Dashboard Sample 2. How to; Grid, Pie, Chart, Drill-down, Delta, Design Chart, Undo, Convert To Gauges, Cards, Card Settings. (2 min)
- Dashboard Sample 3. How to; Range filter, Top & Bottom, Settings defining data source selection criteria, View in Browser, Title. (3 min)
- Dashboard Sample 4. How to; Choropleth Map, Range filter. (2 min)
- Dashboard Sample 5. How to; Create connection to MS Excel file. How to; Grid, Master filter, Delta, Range filter. Dimension organization and product. (3 min)
- Dashboard Sample 6. How to; Create connection to MS SQL Server. Grid, Master filter, Delta. Dimension organization, product and time. (4 min)
- Dashboard Sample 7. How to; Create a new dashboard using connection to MS SQL Server. Grid, Chart, Range filter, Design, Title. (8 min)
- Dashboard Sample 8. How to; Compare year using calculated fields. Create calculated fields and use Iif() & GetYear(). And some more as we go along. (5 min)
- Dashboard Sample 9. Tips and tricks and miscellaneous. (5 min)