Transform your business data into beautiful dashboards.
With GADD Analytics Business Modules you can increase the use of your business data. You can steer the access and make relevant information available in dashboards on the web so that the analysis can be done on the computer, tablet, smartphone or on a sales board e.g i the staff canteen.
The Sales Analytics Module is our most extensive module. Sales Analytics consist of several modules, aggregated to meet the demands for analyzing sales.
- Sales (incl. eCom) – Sales per unit, business area, product area, article, time of day, day, week, month
- KPI Analysis – Analysis on own defined or pre-defined standard KPI:s
- Activity – Follow up activity articles, e.g. campaigns
- Affinity – Purchase patterns, cross sales, add-on sales and strikes
- Trend Analysis – Complete ticket information and average ticket
By adding the Web Traffic, Customer and Marketing Modules, and consolidate data from these modules with your sales data on receipt and order level in Sales Analytics, we offer the possibility to get a complete picture of your company´s sales!
The Web Traffic Module enables integration towards web statistics (e.g. Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics).
Relevant web traffic information is e.g.:
- Main metrics e.g. visits, visitors, checkouts, bounces and cart views
- Search words enabling analysis of what products the customer is searching for
- Product displays on article level are analysis of e.g. article display on relation with sales of the article
- Delivery days enabling analysis of what delivery day information is given to customers depending on customer delivery postal code
The Customer Module enables analysis of customers, e.g. club members, purchase patterns on both non-personalized and personalized and level.
- Which products?
- What purchase frequency?
- Average purchase amount?
- Relation of on-line and cash & carry?
- Geographic location e.g. postal codes
- Customer type e.g. private and business
- Marketing category e.g. newsletter frequency or other marketing activities
- Age group
- Analyze information about customer´s purchase patterns in order to distribute personalized offers via e.g. newsletters.
The Marketing Module focuses on emails, e.g. newsletter and campaigns. Both non-personalized and personalized levels are available.
Email e.g. newsletter is identified using following main attributes:
- Customer category
- Date sent
Examples of email communication statistics:
- Delivery info
- Emails opened or not opened
- Clicked links in email
Human Resources (HR)
The Human Resources Module retrieves data from your HR system on e.g. work time, absence and staff turnover. Analyzes weekly staff availability for different cost centers using work time in relation to sales amount, volumes and number of customers. Analyzes on weekday level and on time of day on hour level.
Quality Assurance (QA)
The Quality Assurance Module could e.g. include all internal transactions on transaction type, article and day level and compare transaction amount vs. sales amount to create index on article level. Includes trend detection to auto detect most trending articles.
The Accounting Analytics Module retrieves data from your financial accounting system on e.g. month and account level. Analyze on account group, sub group and account level, per cost center and per unit. Display summary in a profit & loss dashboard report. Use trend detection to auto detect the most trending accounts and analyze these accounts.
The Case Analytics Module retrieves data from your Case Management System, e.g. number of cases, response time on case level, response time on incident level, average response time, sender, receiver and type of case. Case Management Systems have a special structure as they keep track of a number of events related to each case. Case Analytics is designed to meet this special structure.
The Logistics Module is used for in-store-logistics and consist on several modules, used to monitor the weekly in-store-logistic KPIs, finding reasons for deviations and visualize trends.