Inspire all Co-workers “TV Screen”
What is more inspiring than getting instant feedback on what you do? If all co-workers can get instant information on today’s sales it will inspire them too. Or it can be the daily progress in other business areas as logistics or customer service. Our largest customer within retailing has benefited from this for over 10 years in more than 200 stores worldwide. And it is getting increasingly common that also smaller customers realizes the benefits this has for the business.
The easiest way to solve this is probably to install a TV screen that displays web based dashboard automatically updated every 10 minutes or more frequently if needed. Then you just need to look. And if you want more details and drill-down you can use your own device.
- Get data from sales, customer service and logistic system in real-time without delay.
- Scheduler that can be configured to trigger data retrieval in a flexible way.
- Earlier versions did use MS Access and MS Excel both for storing, displaying and analyzing data. Using MS Access and MS Excel has advantages but also disadvantages and limitations.
- The latest version uses MS SQL Server as data storage and web based dashboards for displaying and analyzing data.
- Display today’s sales on TV screen using web based dashboards.
- Get real-time data from the sales, customer service and logistic system.
- Consolidate real-time metrics with defined goals as e.g. sales budget and KPI’s.
- Automatically update the dashboard content every 10 minutes or more frequent if needed.
- Product used: GADD Dashboard Builder & GADD Dashboard Server.
Author: Per-Anders Angenius